- Join any group that invites you
- When in a group, follow behind the leader
- Attack any monster you see
- Accept all trade requests from other players, then give them a melon
Give them a melon. Really! That’s what it does!
It also talks to other players, using the following rules:
- If someone says something ending in a question mark, respond by saying “Dude?”
- If someone says something ending in an exclamation point, respond by saying “Dude!”
- If someone says something ending with a period, respond by randomly saying one of three things: “Okie,” “Sure,” or “Right on.”
- EXCEPTION: If someone says something directly to you by mentioning your name, respond by saying “Lag.”
- (And remember to accept all trade requests from other players by giving them a melon.)
He’s got a transcript of how the bot does at the game. It’s hilarious. Shows up just how vacant some MMORPGs can be, too. But mainly hilarious. I mean, it’s probably all completely made up. But either this is a real depiction of how funny MMORPGs are or Fargo is a comedy genius, and I’m happy with either.
[Troobacca opens a trade with Farglik.]
[Farglik hands him a melon.]
Troobacca: …what’s this?
Troobacca: You handed me a melon!