Update to scg.py

I’ve updated scg.py, my port of Maciej’s Perl Search::ContextGraph module to search on a pre-built TDM, to actually work properly in the face of multiple search terms. I’ve also updated my TDM build script to do weighting on terms as Maciej suggested to me. I feel a short essay on this all coming on.


I'm currently available for hire, to help you plan, architect, and build new systems, and for technical writing and articles. You can take a look at some projects I've worked on and some of my writing. If you'd like to talk about your upcoming project, do get in touch.

More in the discussion (powered by webmentions)

  • (no mentions, yet.)