Remember, remember November

It’s November again. Seven years ago this month, in November 1995, my friend Anne died while we were all at university, of carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty boiler. The installer was fined four thousand pounds. Apparently CO is the most common form of accidental poisoning in the US, with eight thousand deaths a year. Now that we’re coming into winter, and especially if you’re in student housing, go out and buy a carbon monoxide detector. Don’t put it off. I still miss my friend. Make sure you don’t have to miss yours. ——-

I'm currently available for hire, to help you plan, architect, and build new systems, and for technical writing and articles. You can take a look at some projects I've worked on and some of my writing. If you'd like to talk about your upcoming project, do get in touch.

More in the discussion (powered by webmentions)

  • (no mentions, yet.)