Code fixes

That’s fixed the blog, at least. Thank goodness. I’ve just spent nearly two hours reading about and reviewing blogging software, wondering which I should use instead of getting this working. Cursing because there aren’t any in Python.

And then I spent about fifteen minutes fixing this and it works again. Ha. There is a lesson here.

Right, now I can get back to posting about all the stuff I’m doing :-)

I'm currently available for hire, to help you plan, architect, and build new systems, and for technical writing and articles. You can take a look at some projects I've worked on and some of my writing. If you'd like to talk about your upcoming project, do get in touch.

More in the discussion (powered by webmentions)

  • (no mentions, yet.)